This is a one hour conversation that shares this core idea:
"We are in a mental world. It can be called virtual or digital. It can be compared to a screenplay. There is will and resistance or "positive" (conscious objetive) situations and "negative" (subconscious resistance) circumstances and both carry the story. And there is someone watching."
I believe in self-learning. Therefore, if you want to explore this idea you can watch by yourself movies like "The Game" (1996), "The Thirteen Floor" (1999), "World on a Wire" (1973) [this one is a German movie based on the book "Simulacron-3" (1964)], or you can watch the recent tv series WestWorld or the 1967 British tv series "The Prisoner." Or you can watch my video "Virtual God": https://youtu.be/dKM5uy4qd0Q
If you want to expand the core idea, we can talk about:
1) A MindMovie is a Mental World.
- The Kybalion was right: this is a mental world.
Recommended reading: The Kybalion. By Three Initiates.
2) We are using a technology beyond our knowledge.
- Computers, Digitally Generated Images (DGI), Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Hollywood and the U.S. Intelligence Community
Recommended reading: https://ict.usc.edu/news/press-releases/usc-institute-for-creative-technologies-receives-135-million-contract-extension-from-u-s-army/
3) All Hollywood movies tell the same story.
- Give it different names but it is the same idea.
- Hollywood posters and "The Illuminati."
Recommended reading: "The Cultural Cold War: The CIA in the World of Arts and Letters" by Frances Stonor Saunders.
- "Operation Hollywood" by David L. Robb.
The conversation is in English, or Spanish if you want. Please, verify if you understand my English because I'm not a native speaker. You can watch these videos:
"Conspiracy Theory? Hollywood and the U.S. Intelligence Community":
In this conversation I adapt the development of the subjects to your knoledge and needs.