With the technology at hand today, filmmaking is just a matter of will. If you own a smart phone and have a good idea, you are half-way there. I will guide you through the entire process behind the making of a film, from the development stage of your idea, to the practical aspects of pre-production and post-production.
In this course, you will learn how to transform your ideas into a film, from start to finish:
This class is designed for 6 sessions, 2 hours per session, but individuals students or groups can design a custom class tailored for specific projects.
1) How to write a treatment and a screenplay
2) Storyboard techniques (even if you are not good at drawing)
3) Making a budget and a production plan
4) Understanding camera equipment, sound and lighting
5) Shooting techniques and strategies for best results during production
6) Post-production - concept and basic technical skills
I will guide you in every aspect of your first project to make sure you have a deeper understanding of what it takes to make a short film.
It is never too early or too late to learn how to make your own films!