Tailor-made sessions for ABSOLUTE beginners of Yoga, including those who would like to learn more about Yoga beyond its Asanas and physical benefits.
Classes are usually in APM format - Asana, Pranayama & Meditation. I love to teach sessions using this format because it instills a firm foundation in the practitioner and helps in creating a self-practice ritual for themselves.
Some of the things we'll be learning in the class:
- Foundational Asanas - that are safe to practice by the practitioner as per their health levels
- Pranayama or Breath Work Basics - this is a very important topic that we'll cover in the classes - to pave way for a safe and functional practice for the future
- Meditation - simple yet profound techniques
- Simple Chanting - if the practitioner is inclined to try the technique out
No prior knowledge or practice of Yoga required.
4. Comfortable clothes (that allow you to stretch comfortably)
Recommended duration: 1-3 months
Recommended number of sessions per week: at least 2 sessions/week