Become a master illustrator artist using Adobe Illustrator. Learn Adobe tools and techniques for creating amazing characters, landscapes, and universes.
Explore your creativity with vector design lines, forms, colors and textures, use your hand draw sketches or design from scratch.
This class is designed for 4 sessions, 4 hours per session, but individuals students or groups of coworkers can design a custom class adjusted for a specific project.
Requested materials: Laptop with Adobe Illustrator, Interactive Pen Displays or Wacom Drawing Tablets
- Vector tools
- Geometry and symmetry tools
- Pen and drawing tools using the Wacom Drawing Tablets
- Colors and textures
- Hand draw tools
- Character illustration tools based on a hand draw
- Character illustration tools based on a photography
- Character digital illustration based on the script
- Polygon character design
- Pixel character design
- Landscape illustration tools based on a hand draw
- Landscape illustration tools based on a photography
- Landscape digital illustration based on the script
- Polygon landscape design
- Pixel landscape design
- Poster Illustration using character design
- Animation character design production
- Character expressions, face, hands, legs, and props